Top-ranked boutique international trade and intellectual property litigation firm with
extensive ITC, DOC, Customs and district court practice seeking talented, positive, organized
individual for Litigation Paralegal position. Ideal candidate is a career-oriented, experienced
paralegal, well-suited to small firm culture and able to work in team settings with tight
Description of Position:
Litigation Paralegal will be primarily responsible for case management and organization.
- Overseeing, coordinating and managing responses to discovery, document production and litigation holds
- E-filing documents on EDIS (USITC), IA ACCESS (USDOC), and Pacer (District Court), and additional platforms as needs present
- Developing in-depth familiarity with procedural rules, particularly rules governing filings, service and submissions
- Ensuring expedient updates and data sharing with client and co-counsel, including case developments, incoming document productions, etc.
- Using legal databases (Westlaw, LEXIS, EDIS) for cite-checking and document retrieval
- Docketing deadlines, tracking incoming and outgoing discovery, correspondence, etc.
- Proofreading and cite-checking (Blue Book)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Preferred candidates will have 2 to 3 years of experience in litigation.
- Expertise in current versions of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and document management systems.
- E-discovery experience with litigation support software (e.g., Concordance, Relativity) and aptitude for training on new systems.
- Quick comprehension and execution skills, and ability to deliver quality work on time and under pressure.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, conscientiousness, versatility, professionalism, reliability, and an ability to work well on a team and with personnel at all levels.
- Strong organizational and communications skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
Applicants are requested to provide cover letter, current resume and references to